Tax Prep Options During Corona Virus

COVID19 has altered the way we will prepare tax returns for our clients this year. Tax Season may look and feel a bit different, but Holland & Company, CPA is committed to maintaining the same standard of excellence our customers are accustomed to. To have your tax return prepared, please choose the option that is best suited for you. Once we receive your tax documents, we will prepare your return in a timely fashion. As we prepare your tax return, clients will be contacted so we may review the tax return, answer any questions and provide guidance and feedback specific to each individual client. We appreciate your willingness to work with us during these unprecedented times.

Sincerely – Holland & Company, CPA


Mail your documents to our office

Holland & Company, CPA
411 Pompton Ave
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009


E-mail your documents to us

*You may request a secure Portal to upload your documents. If you need a portal please email our office manager, Laura.


Drop off Tax Documents at our office

Our office is open. Clients can drop off tax documents during normal business hours. Face mask is required if entering office.


*Richard K. Holland & Daniel R. Holland offer securities through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC.  Tax services offered through Holland & Company, which is not affiliated with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.

This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT, VA, VT, WV. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific state(s) referenced.

IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION A Broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA rep may only transact business in a state if first registered, or is excluded or exempt from state broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA registration requirements as appropriate. Follow-up, individualized responses to persons in a state by such a firm or individual that involve either effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without first complying with appropriate registration requirements, or an applicable exemption or exclusion. For information concerning the licensing status or disciplinary history of a broker/dealer, investment, adviser, BD agent, or IA rep, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.